Monday, June 13, 2011

Quoted from Dr. Sears......."HEALTHY EATS MY FRIENDS"


"Pesco-vegetarians eat fish, dairy products, and eggs along with plant foods. (We believe this is the healthiest diet for most people)."
I guess I now have to be a label of Pesco-Vegetarian.....I eat tuna fish, white albacore with a lil evoo and vinegar. I try to have 75% Vegan but can not be a true vegan because I really really love cheese. I get much protein from cheese and eggs. I no longer drink cow milk unless last resort. I enjoy a good almond,soy or rice milk. Mostly the almond one. I do not push being a non meat eater in others meat eating faces, I just no longer like or want to consume meat. It has been since the end of April 08. As the years have passed I still cook the stuff for the family but do not at all like the smell. I do it b/c of my Italian Mama love..hahahha I am still told my meatballs are AWESOME! Funny how I tried to make FAKERS and they sooo knew....that was trashed. I do not like those food processed into "food" for example...meatless chicken nuggets or fake ribs...a soy product with bbq sauce to cover the meatlessness of the item. As for the Tofukey aat holiday time or soy franks for summer...so not touching that either...the more pure and untouched the food the better...it just seems like if you were to put in your car a bunch of sludge and gunk, like your car the body will function in tip top condition when feed and fueled with healthy stuff...so off to cut up the greens and chop chop the veggies, add some beans and omegas and what a meal, I mean fueled source for me! Healthy Eats!

0 comments: