Thursday, June 09, 2011

BOOM BOOM CRASH!!! AND A BIG BROTHER IS A COMIN SOON TOO!



the drive home was a crazy one...the skies blackened and opened up like a rolling in of zoombies lol lol the rain fast and hard...the noise so not like a regular storm...crazy flashes and a very crazed driver...ME! So we did make it home with Ryan making sure I knew that we were GROUNDED...the wheels ground us...Ya but it is still freaky as ll freak show....As I get in I look at my e-mails after chatin with Michael that he was close by..yay...he also in the mess....the e-mail reminds me that on July 7th the new season of BOG BROTHER starts...YAHHHHOOOOO.......been watching them since day 1 just like Real World. I get people who say you watch reality shows? really! YUP I SURE DO.....beats scripted shows that are ACTED out...lol lol I so know I will catch some nay sayers and peeps who will say oh okkkkk like reality is not scripted but ya know what you watch your shows and I watch mine. I do not like TV shows...I like reality shows...I have 2 majors ones Biggest Loser being my #1 and Big Brother up there like #2.....So as July heads our way the DVR will be set to record the season....I may watch the day it is on or look at the show that is DVR'ed ,.....I am not a slave to BB but to BL I basically am because I workout the entire 2 hours BL is on....as for BB...I hope in the 13th season they bring out the WOW factor with TWISTS! ...I so think I could be a houseguest esply NOW that I can so do the crazy psychical stunts they have to do from time to time...and on the psychological end of it..eh I see myself taking it! :P Have a great storm free eve people and SUNSHINE HUGS from Stephie xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: