Tuesday, June 28, 2011

creating addicts everyday!


Not only have I made a monster out of my co-worker Bridget, oh and JW too but a complete stranger at Sundays NSMC walk! Was using the bathrooms and was so impressed at how clean they were (I was the 1st one there to use them lol) and told the lady cleaning them they were immaculate, we got to talking and were sharing cleaning obsessions and told her about the 70% I A addiction I have LMAO! Well she was like I can't wait to get myself a spray bottle and use that too! :D yet another convert! hahahha......I swear I am ADDICTED! Bridget fed into my habit and got me very large bottles ...<3 u B! and I got her a pretty spray bottle for hers! I really do clean all surfaces with a diluted mixture and find it is the BEST! I need cases of it! CASES I TELL YOU!

0 comments: