Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If you want to make a difference then please help!




Hello All...hope to find you healthy and happy!
As you all may already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I'm doing it again - I signed up for the 2011 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure! I had such an incredible experience doing the 3-Day for the Cure last year and the other years.... that I'm going back for more. I'm so excited about this event, even though this year like past years I really know what I've gotten myself into. I am also going to volunteer for another walk to Crew with my husband and son. For that 3 Day we will take extra special care of the walkers and make sure they are SAFE!

Just in case you missed my account of last year's event, follow the link below to visit my personal webpage, where I tell my story. This event isn't easy, but I promise you, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't believe 100% that it was worth every muscle ache, weary night and training walk!

I need your help. I am planning on surpassing the $2500. that you - my friends and family - gave so generously last time around to help end breast cancer.

Just follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising Web page and make a donation.

http://www.the3day.org/site/TRC/2011/TampaBayEvent2011?pg=peditor&fr_id=1630&px=2999947
If you do not want to donate by cc you can download a form http://www.the3day.org/site/TRGiftForm?fr_id=1630&px=2999947 to mail a check also...or send the check to me 133 River St Middleton, Ma 01949 made out to Susan G Komen 3 Day Walk I am walker ID # 2999947 Event #1630 in the memo section.

If you have any questions or want to hear more about what I'm doing, I love talking about the event. Thanks for all of your support. I'm incredibly lucky to have people like you in my life!

Love and Pink Angel Hugs <3
Sunshine Stephie!!!!!!

P.S. Don't wait - donate today!
I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR A CURE, be it walking or crewing! "Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime"

0 comments: