Saturday, June 20, 2009

A descriptive word

When using words to describe a person I have never been know to have the word TINY in conjunction with a description of me, UNTIL NOW! lol Yesterday we dropped Stephen off at his friends house for the weekend to go to their summer home in NH to help them put the boats in the water, and install the dock with his friend. We have had the pleasure to stay there last summer and the summer before. Well I have not seen the parents since November but last weekend we took their son to the movies with some other kids. I was told by Denise, the mom that Matt came runnin in the house last Saturday and said "mom, did you see Mrs. Raf?" (Stephen is Raf, Ry is lil Raf and Mr and Mrs are we lol) "well she is tiny" lol lol When I saw her last night and got out of the truck she was like Matt was right...I looked and was confused then she told me of his enthusiasm of how TINY Mrs. Raf was. TINY...I just find that word so not me. TINY to me is a lil petite person who has small lil feet and hands. But hey I will take it. She even said I wish my sons friends decscribed me as tiny. Denise was and still is a small momma, lol she has always been slim and the same height as me so it is not like she would have this drastic look of change if she lost 5 lbs...but she said the change is so mindblowing and thinks she would not know me in a store if I were to approach her at first. She went on to say that she has been craving my fudge but understands if I no longer make it...I WAS LIKE I SOOO STILL MAKE IT! lol and she will get some on Sunday when we get Stephen in the afternoon for our fathers day dinner. S offered to take dad out to dinner with Ry and I with his hard earned money from his job. He is too cute. So I am off to get ready for my neices recital, I will fit so much better in the tiny seats ....lol lol with my TINY body....hehehehe

0 comments: