Sunday, June 28, 2009

6 months later


This post was one I made Jan 2, 09/the day I made the commitment to walk the 3Day...6 months later and WOW! I have grow and shrunk at the same time. My knowlege of BC has grown, also my awarness. My waiseline has shrunk. In March I was doing 5 mile training walk....I recall the first one in knee deep snow(Jan), I kid you not. I was like these people are really dedicated. So I now can do 5 miles without a doubt for an add on after walking 15-18.....We have worked our way up and WILL be walking 60 miles in less than a month. So excited..

Friday, January 02, 2009
Just made the first step..one of many....

In July I have made a commitment to walk the Susan G breast cancer 3 day walk. This is my first step of many too come. It is a 3 day 20 miles per day walk in Boston. Donations are needed to help this worthy cause. More to come........

0 comments: