Friday, June 12, 2009

contin.




easier said than done......Oh you should be so proud! or wow you look awesome...Well I have to learn to live with my NEW self. I not others need to see me as I am now seen. It is not easy. I have a loss for words when I am trying to explain the conflict in my own mind that I have some days...Not all days just some. Am I wrong in thinking I would NEVER want to be that way again. NEVER...I had a friend on the same journey say she would reather die than be obese again. Well we all know I want to be around for a long time. I never wanted to be the person my mother way not taking good care of herself and passing at the age of 60 b/c of weight and health related issues. Do I want to die? No I want to fight with all my God given might to stay on track...It is not a "CAKE" walk.....thats for sure. It does nto come easy and sometimes I find myself saying to people who say wow you look good I say "Yeah I'm tryin'" Yeah well I was pointed out by myself the other day in deep tought of this journey I AM DOING! not just trying. DAMIT give yourself some well deserved credit. It is like the prevebual right side angel and the left side dressed in red devil suit on your shoulders telling you two differnt things. I try....I DO! I try AND DO! I WILL no matter what continue TO DO! DO DO DO MORE AND MORE AND MORE>>>I WILL NOT STOP>...I ma unstopable...even I will not let me stop....SO THERE!

3 comments:

Katie said...

you look hot lady!

Dawn said...

You do look fabulous but I know what mean of the struggles inside. I have been up and down many times and do not understand why I go back up after being down. One thing I remember is that when people tell me how great I look, it makes me think - what are they saying about the me before? I am still the same person inside. But like I've told you before, you have always been beautiful no matter what size... and it's the inside that really counts... although we do want to be healthier, of course, for ourselves and our families. Did that make any sense? Just wanted to tell you that I know what you mean. Love ya!

Stephie Says..... said...

I hear ya Dawn b/c it is always in the back of my mind. I do get that and feel it just like you are saying xoxoxo <3