Monday, September 01, 2008

Fall is on the way.....


I know I know.....slow it way down....lol
Hey have you noticed at night it gets darker so much more early now? Also the mornings are way to crisp to be summer morns and the nights are getting fall like too. Yesterday in Boston some temps read 83* but the wind was really blowin. By last night at the driving rang it was a lil chilly. I think also with dropin some lbs I get a lil just a lil colder faster than before. I was always so very hot even when others were cold. I am told at the program that is the # 1 complaint that patients say is that they are so cold. I ma sure it will get worse come the burr of the winter. I know so many who LOVE the fall and the changes that take place. I do agree that it is pretty at some points but then it gets blah lookin. The kids still love our apple picking fun and cleaning up the leaves. I love when the yard is clean after the leaves are picked up but then you wake up and it is like AGAIN....lol I secretly like the crisp smell and the feeling that you get when you go to the Topsfield Fair on a cool fall day. It makes me think of Michael and I's first time there together on a date our first few months when we met. I love the colors and pumpkins are my absolute favorite, I remember the lil one he picked out at the fair to get me when we were there. We still get one really lil one for the windowsill every year.
Just by all our time together Pammie has made me appreciate the fall and the changes more. I am lookin forward to them more so than dreading them like in years past. The program has helped immensely also when it comes to things that used to urk me. The de-stress Cd's along with all the awesome sessions we have at the end of our class make it all worth it along with the rethinking of food helps a great deal too. So this year I go into the changes of the seasons with a new fondness of whats to come. I welcome the change and embrace just how beautiful this place we call Earth is. Gods creation for us to love.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I can't wait for it to come. And the fair! I'm so excited for that. I love feeling great and the smells and the colors. djfdsjfh!! :o)

Omg did I tell you? We're moving!!

Norma said...

Do you remember how much I complained about being cold all the time last winter? No matter how many layers I put on, it was like the wind went through to my bones when I had to wait outside for the kids at the bus stop. And I'd be in the house wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and a fleece over it, fleece pants, 2 pr of socks, huddled under a blanket and shivering. I hope my body is used to being what it is now and I don't have that issue again this winter. Oh, by the way, WINTER SUCKS.

Dawn said...

Hey what happened to your super cool set of music?