Monday, September 08, 2008

The boys are back in town....



No not the Sox...lol Michael (aka Know Fear) and Stephen......They had a blast on guys golf weekend. Stephen was the talk of the group. He got better scores than his uncle, father and Michaels friends. These guys were inpressed with our Tiger...lol Just kidding abou tthe Tiger thing....I am so not a T Woods fan at all............
We all met at Bertuccis for a late luch early dinner in NH on thier way down from North Conway. At that point it was only the family all the other guys went on their was to see their familes. Ryan and I went to Nevens farm yesterday, me being a not so found of animals gal I fould it to be once again a great step towards being open to ALL situations and growing as a person to do things even if I am not found of them. MSPCA has a beautiful place there in Methuen and I don't even feel gross when leaving. It is so clean, new and well kept. He was funny instead of a dog b/c he knows I am so not a dog or any animal for that matter person he said it would be cool to get a GOAT! Yeah ok kid....He brought up the point the grass would be nice and short all the time...LOL that kid is so funny.....He and I could of had some entertainment on Sat. night after Mass but he was like noooooo. There was an entertaining hypnotist at the youth group meeting this month for families. Not the R rated kind..no obvsly. not at the church..lol When we went to Point Sebago Lake in ME we went to a show and I am still the talk of the family lol b/c I really did not think I could get up there and be open to it and I sooo was...Thats another post...lol So we did not stay but there was a beautiful vow renuall during Mass. The man and wife were married 65 years and were still so spry from their age. She was 17 and he was 19 when they married and all the family was there. They married at St. Agnes and have lived in Middleton all these years. I know one of their greatgrand children I had them in school. It is so wonderful to see the love that they still get to have together. It made me cry, I know there were not many dry eyes in church when the best man....the brother of the man said a speech to his Sil and brother. I made me think of Nana T and Papa Steve, poor Nana lost her husband so early in life. He was 60 when he passed and she was 59. She has been without him for 28 years but is still his wife. She would never even think about having another husband. She at one time when I was in 12th grade dated this guy Peter. It was really a guy who she would see at the Wonderland Ballroom when she went clubin with her gals...LOL Ballroom dancin was her thing with Papa. She would look so glamorous all dolled up. So it took me back to the times when I was 7 or 8 and remmebered her in her dressy dress all leggy and spry and Papa in his navy blue suit. They were so handsome together. It made me think of if it were them up there. I someday want to be on the alter again proclaiming our love and renuing our vows...in 2017 ..9 years away M and I will be married 25 years and we both agreed that would be a nice time to do that. I am sure Fr. Mike will not still be at our parish. That would be cool if we could have him back to do the honors. lol .....So I leave you with a LONNNNGGGG post of lots of stuff. I know I can go on.....Have a great week...It's Monday.....hope your week flies to get to yet another fun filled weekend.......C YA!

1 comments:

Norma said...

Oh, I remember Peter. He was so dreamy-eyed over Nana T, and she was so, "whatever" about him... : )