Monday, September 08, 2008

SO I was aked whats with the "Know Fear" thing for Michael....lol K and J know...lol


The place where M and the brothers go for white water rafting....


The very high water slide I went down at Disney's Blizzard Beach. Ranked the highest drop in the country. My BIL Tony and I were the only ones brave enough. I love those things.....

Michael, friends and brothers go white water rafting at this place in Maine. The thing is it is so far up it is like a 6 hour drive...UGH He has this shirt from the place and on the back it shows the water and then the words.....KNOW FEAR So when Kristen met M for the first time he had it on....and probably. again lol He LOVES that shirt. It is old too. I want to say S was in like 3rd grade when he got it. It was a nice quality made shirt with organic cotton b/c it has held up well and washes awesome. Gets better every time u wash. M wants the family to go next summer. All of us. Me the boys and him......I have NO FEAR of the water ...that is so not the case. I think I hate most is the life jacket on. I feel claustrophobic with it on. When we swam with the dolphins I had to wear a thin one. It was not for safety for the human it was for the dolphins to relate to the colors and feel safe with the humans. That is what the people at Discovery Cove told us at Sea World. I sucked it up and had no choice but to wear it, all day long......It was mandatory. I think next summer will be a good time to white water raft. I will be down more lbs and feel most comfortable to do it. I swear I will still really hate the life jacket. That is a long story about a short answer...lol Know Fear is how K and J now refer to my main squeeze...lol One day I was talking to Jenny and she said something about Know Fear and I said oh yes he has it on...she was like AGAIN...lol Once in church the homily was about FEAR and the old man behind us said to M after Mass "did u know Fr. was going to talk about fear?" M was confused for just a second and then realized...oh my shirt....lol SO Jane that is why we call him KNOW FEAR! Janes husband John and M are so much alike it kills us.....

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Know Fear, how funny that the priest thought he wore it to represent the sermon!!!
"Know Fear" always knows what time it is!
I see you manana at my mama's!