Tuesday, September 16, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS..............................

DAN yahoo.....I am so happy to see MY DAN win......Yeah Dan...
I loved seeing all the past HG's in the live audience. The other Dan from Charlestown, the roffah was there......Yeah Dan from BB 10......
Now I am sad b/c BB is over till next summer. Last winter we had the first BB of winter but that was b/c of the writers strik I am sure we have to wait till June....UGH////// Someday maybe BB 15 I will be a HG...LOL LOL LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane agrees I would be the cook on BB and says when we are empty nesters lol we should do The Amazing Race together. She said I will get over not liking planes...lol oh ok Jane...lol

Kristin said...

where are you Stephie Says?

Stephie Says..... said...

Hi Flor.....my luv.....; )

Been a busy bee...lol
in the words of Arnie "I'll be back" lol