Sunday, July 27, 2008

HANCOCK


As in John.....yup John Hancock....I got it during the movie why that was his name. Ryan and I went this morning to see it with our free movie passes from Christmas. It was good. I did not think I would of liked it but it was FREE and ok to watch. There were some corny parts but for the most part not bad. We do not waste out money on movies, we rearly go unless we have passes so I am glad I did not pay for it. I think you can save the cash and see it on tv at home. I have always liked Will Smith and still do. Ryan loved it. We wnt to the Burlington Mall FC after to get some lunch. Then to babw while Ry stood outside to say hello to Jenni a mgr that I used to have at Northshore. Got some groceries and now time to make some dinner. When we got home Ry being the sweet kid he is said thanks for a great day...he is too much love that boy.... not much else to say...lol S is earning lots o cash at his summer painting job. Not much more for now...clouds are out and it seems gloomy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, we saw it too, and didn't think it was too good-
if I had a blog, I would have done a quick review-hehe
but good you guys liked it!
-M

Kristin said...

i love will smith, 2
he was so good in The pursuit of happyness, his real son played his son in that movie, that was a good movie, u like?

Stephie Says..... said...

I loved that one 2....and I Am Legand. The kids loved I Robot...but I tought it was far fetched.....he came a long way from the Fresh Prince...lol

Paige said...

Sounds like a nice mother/son day. I'm glad you both had fun.