Friday, July 04, 2008

The first 20!


Down 20 lbs since my post April 28th....Been trying since that point and started the program I spoke about June 18th. It was surpose to be the 11th but they were on summer vacation. The program is most helpful and I am so glad to be apart of it. I am also glad that I started there with a loss. They take your weight at sign-up, that was back @ April 27 or so.....and to get weighed in and have lost since my counsiltation was a happy thing for me. They also gave positive feedback that I lost even before starting them. I am working hard and they only let you weigh in every 3 weeks b/c thye don't want to discourage you if you stay the same some weeks. They also do not focus on the number on the scale. They so want you to look at the big picture and the stamina you gain. Wednesedays class I did th eaweful butt blaster as I call it aka stair climber for 35 mins and climbed 28 flights without stopping. Now I could of never done that without gasping 20 lbs ago. Making great choices and sticking to seeing the big picture not just of loss but of new found energy! ; )

9 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

I debated on sharing b/c I do keep things to myself for the most part but since I made the concs. choice to share back in April I just had to make it a point to not let it go and be held accountable. Thanks for all the encouragement these past weeks. At recent events and BBQ;s ect staying on track has not been hard atall...nobody forces me to eat things I choose not to and I have not gotton tons of questions about it directly and I really appreciate that.....xoxoxoxooxox

Jennifer said...

so proud of you steph. keep up the good work..it's worth it. xoxo

Kristin said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!
Keep riding like the wind, sister!
love ya!

Dawn said...

Hi Stephanie! That's so fantastic!! I'm so glad you are in the program. I have about 4-5 weeks before I can start trying to lose weight... I hope to be as successful as you! Great job! -Dawn

Stephie Says..... said...

Thanks guys...; )
the support helps so much....

Anonymous said...

YAY! Great job!

Anonymous said...

YAY! i am so proud of you. being around you so much i know the battle and this is amazing your are doing it the healthy way and doing fabulous!! keep up the great work its soo worth it! soon youll be playing hockey with the boys ;) all day

Anonymous said...

That was me anonymous-can't remember my acct. password etc...
Melissa

Stephie Says..... said...

Thanks Melissa...I was wondering who it was..just tought a random someone...lol thanks for reading...