Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Eight years without a grill.........



Now we have one....yippie....
This looks just like the one we ordered from Sears. It was on back order b/c it was on sale for $100. less than it sells for. We had to wait and wait...BUT NOW WE HAVE IT! Last night was the first meal on the grill. Yum yum.....I put balsamic vinigar on asparagus with some Mrs. Dash seasons and we had grilled chicken with it. I watched Michael so I would know how to use it when he is not around or working late. I CAN GRILL! lol I made soy burgers tonight and they came out awesome. Yes we ate already...lol M is working late and S is at camp and Ry and I are heading out to swim at a friends house. They eat really early b/c the dad works the night shift and I did not have lunch. I also make roasted red/green pepers...They were so good. Nothing like a grilled pepper to put on the soy burger. Ry did not even know it was a soy one b/c the grill marks make it look authentic...lol His had cheese to also through him off...lol After he ate it I told him and he did not mind and also said it does not taste like his soy milk....Well no it won't ...lol differnt items. I am so full and content with having that and can't wait to get more veggies for grillin and some turkey cutletts ect.......When you don't have something for a long time and then get it it is such a novelty. I am so happy to have the grill b/c turnin on the oven stinks when it is summer. It even has the side things to boil corn on the cob and keep all the cookin on the deck...I LOVE GRILLIN~ Happy Grillin to you too....

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on ur awesome grill! Nothing like grillin it up on a hot summer day and it grills the corn on the cob, that's awesome!
See you soon, sister!

Stephie Says..... said...

lookin forward to cin u too...yeah next week will be fun... ; )

Dawn said...

$100 - that is such an awesome deal. I love grilling in the summer, sounds like you have some delicious ideas, too. Your blog is so fancy, I love the new background, the pictures on the sidebar and the music - the of the songs you chose are some of my favorites!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Stephie Says..... said...

Oh no Dawn ..I wish $100. It was $100 off of $349.....we still think we got a great deal for $249 b/c our friend bought one that seems to be almost the same and it was like $450. SO we think we made out.....Thanks...Kristen on the comments should me how to do things...lol I like changeing and stuff....keeps it fresh..lol