Tuesday, May 06, 2008

~Walking in sunshine~

Went for a nice long walk with my good friend/neighbor Jane today. It was a beutiful sunny morning at the Ipswich River Park in the next town over. Last fall was when we were there last. The foliage was so nice. Jane commented about how the pond did not look as nice since the trees are still bare. I must say though they do a great job on the perenials. The Bradford Pear trees were all in bloom also. I would not have known what those were unless she said it..lol She loves to garden has so many wonderful things in her yeard front and back. I think I have posted before about the fresh basil she gives me as well as some other herbs. We are trying to make it a Tuesday morning thing after the kids get on the bus for school. Not much school left. Stephen is out on the 16th of June and Ry the 23rd. S goes back a week early and gets out a week early. I think that is better. Hey I don't make the rules...So if you can get out for just a lil bit today....GO the Vit. D will do you good.........Yeah Sunshine!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like a nice walk!!! K & R get out on 5/30 and Eddie gets out 6/17... just 3 days before my scheduled section!

Stephie Says..... said...

not much time from no school to new baby...hey...