Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Goin for a walk





Gotta work tonight so today Jane and I are going for out Tuesday morning walk at the park. It is a lil chilly this morn 42* but I refuse to wear a jacket. Short sleve t it is. If the date reads May 20.....Then it it t weater despite the outside temps. It is good b/c when we walk on Tues. morns we rush so I can get back to get ready to be in work on time. Not today......taking our time and walking longer. That is the plan. The bus just came, wanted to look at e-mails then head out....Have a great day...the sun is out here now...lets hope it stays.

The pictures are of the large park in N> Reading Ma about 4 miles from here. We live on the NR/Middleton boarder. The one with the water was last Mothers Day storm that flodded EVERY where in the North Shore. The sk8 park that Stephen loves was made by my uncle Steve, he poured the concrete and lives in that town. We love the gazebo that is underwater int he pic. They have since redone the park. We love to have summer night picnics there. I really wish our town had a facilty such as that.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Finally...Spring has Sprung!

Stephie Says..... said...

So Adawwg r we gonna walk too? I hope n I can push the baby carrage b/c we all know how much I love babies and that baby....