Wednesday, May 07, 2008

5 boys 1 girl......

There is a new lil one in the family. A baby was born May 6 around 11:45 pm ......Justin is here. That makes 6 grandchildren in the Raf family. I got the call around 12:15am last night. Was groggy so I think I got the jist of it. Justine is 6 lbs 10oz and was born I think 11"50 or right before the clock struck the next day. Fifteen and a half years between grandbaby # 1 and six. So excited to have another lil one.......God Bless my new nephew.......

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats! Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well!

Anonymous said...

I made a mistake....6lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. He was so cute. He looked like his big sister Selena almost 4 yr old. He does resemble my son Stephen when he was born. He was a really good baby while we were there. too cute...