Thursday, February 14, 2008

Made this up and it came out wonderful.....

Last night I made eggplant. Well I fried up the thin slices in evoo coated with the four egg and seasoned breadcrumbs....not that it is not good just as it is but I took it a step beyond. I was going to make eggplant parm today but I got an idea. I took a bag of spinach sauted it in evoo and garlic, then made homemade pseton (no pinenuts) provolone and romano cheese and layed it like I would parm style....Baked it to melt the cheese let it sit before I cut into it...WELL was it fabo....I put it on Trader Joes cheese and garlic loaves and it made for one beauty of a new creation. OH MY ...the house smells so fragrant and lovely from the pesto( I love basinigol aka basil) and the baking of the creation.....I took a bite of my sandwich and am waiting for M and the boys to eat soon.....MY MY what an awesome dinner........had to share......maybe with pesto love is in the air...LOL LOL

4 comments:

PamelaAnne said...

mmm that does sound yummy! makes me wanna go cook.. almost.

Stephie Says..... said...

ALMOST...just almost...lol I could do it all day if I could....well somedays I can ..yeah...lol

Dawn said...

Sounds delish! You should open a restaurant!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn I would if I had the cash to back it...I so would....