Sunday, February 03, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME......???

Yeah so Giants are SuperBowl Champs...NOT THE PATS......How the heck can you win 18 games and the one game you loose is the BIGGEST one ? Crap......Ryan is mega dissapointed and I must say even though I slept through alot of it...I am too just b/c it is the home team. I am sure NE will be a somber place tom. Oh well at least on Tuesday Boston does not have to go though hell with the voting ect b/c of the parade. UGH.....well kudos to the Giants...Another Manning won the superbowl. I just wish it were Bills boys....ugh....we will not be getting in the babw shirts for the bears this week.....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a bummer! Hopefully everyone will get out there and vote though! If they won, I would have been able to dress casual for work tonight...

Drew said...

Oh well. I'm happy for Eli and the Giants. No one game them a chance and this goes to show that you never really know...