Thursday, February 21, 2008

cooking and slapshots....



the indoor sk8 park and the Mnt. for snow tubeing!

The class went well. We had so much fun making then serving the food to the boys. Cassie doe not like math and realized just how much math and science are needed for cooking/baking. She is such a cutie pie...or should I say a fudgie pie....lol
So the tourny is going well. The past 3 games Stephen has been one goal shy of a hat trick every time. Todays game was intense, since we had a few that could not make it and 2 injuries the team was short and the players had a lot of ice time and skating to do. We won this one 7-3 and like I said S got 2 of the goals, on defence and one was a slap shot from the blue line. He had 4 other shots on net that could of been that hat trick he has been wanting so badly. I told him I would take him to Lids, his favorite store. We came in 3rd in the tourny. We won like 3 of the five games but it is all about how many goals you have, I don't know how to figure it out???? Friday night is a fun for all scrimdge game but Stephen will be at Ramp Camp the inline/bike place. We are in NH for the weekend to see the exabition of the skills they learn tonight until Sunday. He will be in the sk8 board anbd bike exhabitons and not the in line b/c once you have been in one you can not take part in that division again. That was his choice last year. We will be going to Loon Mnt. to snow tube in Lincoln and are staying in Fanconia NH with Cassie and her family. It is 12* right now so I can jsut imagine what it will be at night and on the Mnt. YIKES. We all know how much I love snow/cold...NOT! The past few days the rinks have been so cold. Ryan even is opting to wear his snow hat, you know when a kid asks for a hat it is cold...LOL Kids hate wearing those things. Speacking of Ryan, he has had lots of other rink rat siblings to play with this tourny. He really likes being there to watch and cheer on Stephen and the team. He got an offer from a freind to stay at his house and he declined b/c he said he really wants to go....That is nice of him. As I have been getting hats/gloves/snowpants/really warm PJs and yes of course swimsuits together I keep saying the kids love this stuff be happy and have a good time. Yes I truly have to convice myself to like the North and go there with a good attitude. Enjoy the cold and the snow.....It is coming Friday night......not where we are going though...lol I hear it will stay to far south to hit that far North....HORRAY!........Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

PamelaAnne said...

arent you supposed to be away today?? lol

Anonymous said...

cking in from the hotel, the first part of the tourny for hockey was in southern NH so we could go back and forth and save on the hotel money we r in northern NH white mnts lincoln/franconia area, where the man ffell off the mountain...remember him the amn in the mountain...his face feel off..lol looks weird w/out it. sooo freaking cold...LOVE IT! lol tryin too.....lol snow tubeing in the am....yippie...I could take my hot tea to the fireplace in the lodge...heheheh

Anonymous said...

hey wearing my water proof workboots...feel like I am from NH...lol

Drew said...

Yay tubing!!! we did snow boarding today...yes..SNOW!!!

Michelle said...

Ahhh are you having a good time? I'd loveee to get away as much as you do. All these little weekend trips. haha
Take me with you!!! :o)

PamelaAnne said...

oo sounds like lots of fun! did you get to avoid the snow? we need to back! come back! we miss you..lol

Anonymous said...

We will be cking out in a few mins. It snows all the time here, really pretty but it does not stick it just falls pretty...say I could deal with that...lol The elevation does hurt ur ears. Yesterday when we were at the outdoor sk8 rink the sun made it not so cold and the snow looked like crystals. Yes I am saying positive things about the snow...That is weird...lol I will be back soon....trust me I could not live in the massive snow country....lol ....c ya all soon...xoxooxoxoxox