Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just plain weird.....

As the children get older things change...here is one example.....late this afternoon after getting things organized from being home, this afternoon I head to the store to pick up a few things and Michael went to the transfer staion aka dump to get rid of the garbage. I call home to see if eggplant would be the choice for dinner and say "Hey babe have I told you lately that I love you?" Yes moooomm you have is the responce I get....OH MY goodness......His voice sounds JUST like his fathers since it changed.I really tought it was Michael answering...OPPS! About a week ago I called home knew M was not going to be there b/c he would be working and I was like what are you doing home? the responce "you said to stay put and not leave".OPPS! It did sound like Michael then too. I was thinking you left work early. Well no he did not b/c it was my son. I will now have to watch and maybe ask or listen really close. JUST PLAIN WEIRD!

3 comments:

Norma said...

just be grateful you didn't say anything dirty!

Paige said...

Oh how funny! Good thing it was nothing unacceptable to say to your son LOL Right now Quinn & Gabbie sound alot alike,but I know that it won't be long before Quinn's voice changes too. Our babies are growing up. ::::sigh::::

Anonymous said...

Way to fast...I agree...Stephie