Monday, February 13, 2012

So many fun guests to build furry friends with

Today this Papa and his 3 year old granddaughter came in to the bear barn and it was her first time ever to build a furry friend. Se got a bear for her 2nd b-day but he found it time for her to make one of her very own. He was a doll to her and I got a tear in my eye to see the love and pride he had just being able to be her papa! We had a great visit and he said I made it the best time he has ever had there. That makes me smile huge! like this sayin... “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle I know I go to work and am present .....I am not just there I AM THERE! lol I try to be BEARIFIC in every way to make sure there are smiles on many faces! :D not only do I try to make their day, they make mine when they go out with a pawsome experience. Long live the bear barn....we are 100,000,000 friends made in 15 pawsome years...yup BABW has made over 100Mil furry friends and we are fifteen years BOLD!

0 comments: