Monday, February 20, 2012

Let the day begin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday, some may have off in observance of Presidents Day...not there...first to meet my exercise buddy and then to build bears, then off to price out a house to clean....off and running...the more ya move the more ya burn...Get that burn on babes! Also was reading in Fitness Magazine that sitting is like the new smoking...no lie the article said if ya have a desk job and got to chat for a while on the phone...just stand up and talk on it. Do calf raises or squat for 30-60 seconds..I did not need that article to tell me that one been doin that for a while now...Sit still? ME?! YA OK! lol So I wish you all a great day off if you indeed have it off, also wish you a great day at work if you are working..Enjoy every moment you have here because some where out there is a person who may have one last minute here...Be thankful and grateful for those moments...I KNOW I AM! :D xo

0 comments: