Sunday, February 05, 2012

a "Holiday"G

I guess I now can relate how the Jewish feel on Christmas Day, This "HOLIDAY" is not one I really celebrate so off to Trader Joes...EMPTY! Clear as can be streets...I even think the Police are watching the game not the roads..I should of done donuts on 114~ lol see if they would blue light me in Michael's truck. At WOW there was one man and 4 other women working out and it was as quiet as can be. Burned over 900 calories in the stair climber. I bet some will consume double those calories while watching the game. Off to take a well deserved jetted bath and get that after you workout feeling clean. I know those of you who burn it and work it to the max know that awesome feeling after you been to the gym and then go get your clean on...it feels satisfying!!!!!!!!! So I will leave you with....GO PATS...I will ask the men here what the score is and then keep to myself...It it were the Bruins playing I would be sure to watch but nahhhh to this because HOCKEY RULES~!
GO PATS...do it for MHK

0 comments: