Friday, January 27, 2012

one persons trash is another persons treasure

Had a donation from a friend, stuff that was gonna get trashed...WELL the stuff (things happen for a reason) went to a well deserving, very grateful mind you young man, whom is turning his life around. Made me and another person SMILE :D b/c of it! YAY! Please take this to heart, If the item you want to trash CAN be used by another who may need it PLEASE donate it. There is SA, Big Brother-Big Sister...the store SAVERS takes stuff too. The homeless shelters take all kinds of stuff. I love to give to St. Vincent DP box at the church. PLEASE, things that still have life to them, DONATE! Let me know even I will so take it to it's proper place. I shop for the soup kitchen/food pantry (donations from the church pays for the stuff) and they always have people who need the littlest of things in life. DONATE! Thanks!

0 comments: