Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to WIT!

So this morn is the day that the truck gets packed up to make the trip to Boston. Stephen is back to Wentworth this morn, classes start Wednesday. It is bitter-sweet. Gonna miss our boy around here but feeding the 6'3" kid....LMAO nah not gonna miss that. HAHHA ok who am I kiddin, I will miss that too. So woke up before I took to the YOGA mat I see this white substance on the lawn, deck and steps...the driving areas nada..YAY! So Ry says to me "Ma you sad about the snow?" I said Nah no big deal, not gonna make a difference;looks pretty on the lawn....he was like DID YOU JUST SAY THAT! lol So he says "are you tired this morning?".....No Ry, why you say that? He goes "you don't seen as springy, happy like other mornings" "It;s because you see snow huh ma!" Lets start out that Ry like his mama talks A LOT in the am.....I talk A LOT in the AM mid day and PM...lol Ry has always had the gift of gab in the morn so it is a 20 question type morn and always info packed with his telling me facts and stuff. So he seems to think I am not "springy/happy" this morn. I said well Stephen is heading back to WIT and I will miss our foursome + puppy dynamics here at 01949! I know just like last semester it will fly by and we can see him for the family b-days as well as his 19th b-day dinner and frog pond skate at the end of January. As for the every moring/night times together...he there us here. I am so very sure Bailey is jimdandy about his not being here. Stephen seems to be barked at often from the lil beast when he comes and goes. The bags and linens are all lined up Raf OCD...along with reusable bags of snacks and college dorm room type foods. On another note I get to sport a NEW beautiful, earth friendly, animal cause helping, environmentally safe reusable purse today. I have a choice if two beautiful styles. My buddy Austin's mom KNOWS ME TOO WELL...and picked up 2 very savvy fold away bags knowing that Stephie LOVES those bags! Thanks Pam! xo Have a great day all and misses and kisses and sunshiny hugs...

0 comments: