Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This stuff makes you well~you got to try it!



Well Ryan and I are not feeling too well. Ry got sick on Sunday night and I think I caught it late Monday early Tuesday morn. He gets it really bad b/c of his asthma. I have been dosing mine and his a bit with the Bosa Nova Juice. This stuff is from the Brazilian Rainforest and is known as the mist powerful berry for antioxs around. Norma got me a really expensive brand a few months ago and I cherished it b/c I know just how powerful it is. Before school yesterday Ry and I went to the store to buy some since we were sick. He said HOW MUCH IS THAT? Like his dad! lol They are 2 for $5.00 Yes I know $2.50 for a maybe 10 oz bottel is over the top but I drink half and then delute the rest with water. I swear by it. I think it speeds recovery time. I also had a bucket of lemons last night...LOL Really it was almost a bucket full. My sisters in law, mother in law and "ex brother in law" went out to dinner last night to celbrate his 40 bithday......We were a few months late and started the planning in August but hey we still got to go. I had reservations on going b/c my taste buds were tainted, but I did taste everything fine. The food was really good. It was a little hole in the wall Itailan place in East Boston....My old stomping ground...Well it was far from Orient Heights but in EB> The area has really gone to hell. So sad when it becomes scary.....They went back to MILs for desert but I had to p/u an inhailer and needed to get some steam in my lungs. It did help I felt a little better after the hot shower. My night went aweful with chocking every hour ect. Hey what can ya do. It was really nice seeing John F and so weird to think he is in the 40 club...LOL Michael will be there on Turkey Day......Yup thats will be another post in itsself......Have a great hump day and really pick some Bosa Nova Acai Jusce up..>It is sooooo good for you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to say my spelling is aweful b/c I feel so under the weather but we all know tha tis not the case...LOL Stephie

melissa said...

Good tip-does the juice taste good????

Anonymous said...

It is an aquired taste...LOL
Mel I do like it alot....I have to get the one with another flavor for Ry..the one that is just Acai he does not like.....It is thick so delute it.....I just got poedered form stuff at GNC today and it was really good...Stephie

Drew said...

What does it taste like? Is it juicy..or like coffee-ish?I gotta google it.

Anonymous said...

It is defntly a juicy taste but a thicker type. Has almost a cross between blueberry and maybe pom....the orac meaning how much antioxidants is the highest a fruit can get,. Funny a long time ago I got it frozen consantrate and it made a great smootie with almost a coffe/coco like taste b/c it was so concetrated.....

PamelaAnne said...

yuck!

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO YUMMMMMMM!

Dawn said...

It looks yummy! I've always wanted to try pomegranate juice but never wanted to shell out the cash. Sounds like your drink does wonders to make you feel better!