Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I HAD to put the heat on.....

I guess I loose........The heat HAD to go on this morn. The outside temp read 29....OK the inside temp read 61. I just got it up to 64 and turned it back off..,,,,,,,,It still feels cool but not so cold you can see your breath. Any others turn theirs on yet? I am leaving it off when I go to work but I am sure tonight with the eve temps expected to be 32 I will get it back on....Stay warm .....get out those sweaters and blankets......Have a nice day ..............Or try......

4 comments:

Drew said...

We turned ours on Saturday. So...we lose b4 you. Saturday brought a driving windy rain. It was 60 in the house and the sweatshirts weren't cutting it. So..we lost first, Stephie...you're off the hook!

Stephie Says..... said...

Fhewwww! LOL

Karen said...

I lost last!!! I put mine on last night but only a teensy tiny bit...

Dawn said...

We put ours on too! I tried to post about it the other night but for some reason it didn't work. 58 in the house is too cold!