Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pam and I did yet another cake.....

Sunday is the baby shower for a co-worker of ours that used to work at Northshore but has since gone to Burlington. We did the cake late last night and it came out really cute. Pam forgot her camara. We did a double layer 1/2 sheet cake with the chocolate amoretto mouse filling, butter cream frosting...no fondant thank you very much....Pam freehanded the napkin that is being used at the shower. It came out so nice....looks just like the pic on the napkin. A pregnant modern looking gal with an umbrella, the colors were light green/pink and black..Really modern feel to the cake....Once again another nice one......I love doing this with her, Miss Perfection. LOL
Really I don;t mind her perfectionist attitude because I too try to be that in other aspects of life so I can not fault a person when I too do the same thing. We have a great time atleast I think we do>>>LOL RIGHT? I really wish we could do this for a living all day every day......In the cute little town of Middleton, in the store front that is empty near Stephens HS. He could walk to work after school and help out in the kitchen...NOT! lol I could never pay him the $11.00 p/h that he make now..HEHHEHE .........Someday, you never know, I am still young and have kids who are now older so it very well could happen. Someday .........in a far off time ........I can't wait to eat a piece at the shower tommorow.....

4 comments:

Norma said...

Have fun. It sounds beautiful. I hope someone takes a picture of it for you to post before it gets sliced! And you totally know I now expect a fabulous cake for my birthday. : ) Something lemon.

PamelaAnne said...

OMG i did have my camera and after driving down the road i said i forgot to take pictures!! s wouldnt turn around lol. he was trying to stay awake! I vote for the store... i already have a business plan i will just have to add cakes into it.. and a potential funding source, im just waiting till im a littttle older and more experienced. but you will be my partner we can do cakes and crafts... a 1 stop shop for all your party needs. cake gift favors centerpieces, catering if need be! lol ooooo.... i LOVE that idea but i cant do it alone! are you my "mommy"!? LOLOL

Anonymous said...

I am on board....Way on board....Whos your mommy? LOL

Dawn said...

That sounds so fun! My sister did it for years in a little "summer house" behind her house. There's a little place in Weymouth or Abington called the Cake Lady and it's a cute little house full of cakes. It sounds like a wonderful plan!