Wednesday, October 12, 2011

people not things are what matter....

but why am I still ticked off???? UGH.....The cute lil hybrid needs TLC...a busted tire and some wire thingy broke from me avoiding a stupid college boy in his bike darting out infront of my car in the BIG BAD CITY OF BOSTON! To avoid hittin and hurtin him and/or another car I had to ride up on the medium strip...and BANG! WHAT A NOISE IT MADE> PANIC ATTACH! Good thing Stephen is the opposite of his reacting mama. He does so well in situations with stress....His brother is like me sometimes and he is like his Michael. SO Stephen took it delt with it and sent me on my way with the lil donut and I was panic the entire time heading North. He talked with me most of the trip in speaker so my hands were at 10 & 2.....I am glad people or persons were not hurt but ticked off that it happen. UGH.....really people...don't dart out between cars on a bike or on foot. Was taught that at a young age. Learnt my lesson on that with some roller sk8's on LOL LOL .......wink wink ....so we wait for cousin jj to call and say he can take my cute lil baby who is only 18 mnths old. in perfect off the lot condition, well maybe not now! UGH....but I look at it all...things can be fixed or replaced people can't I would not be able to live with myself knowing I hurt or injured even if by accident another person....so keep the eyes on the road...

0 comments: