Monday, October 24, 2011

3 day training and da toes!


The training of a 3 day walker....lots of long training miles so that on the 3 day ya don't poop out..so this leads to many foot issues. We call them 3 day walker feet. So I in the past never had major issues with my 3 day walker feet. As for this year running in 2 5 K's I lost my pinky toe nail. ok not bad a pinky...well NOW the big toe toenail is now gone. UGH! sorry to be so forth coming with the toes. UGH! SO when telling M about the latest loss of nail he says..I hope I keep all my toes training for the 3 day. I said well my toes have yet to fall off just the nails LMAO! I knew what he meant but it was cute to point out we will not be at a toe loss, we hope! Keeping the nails is hard for running/walking people. It could be worse. I have had co-walkers who's feet were soooo bad that mine looked pretty! off to soak em in the salts...EPSOM SALT!

1 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

so the big toe less the nail is wrapped and it don't feel tooooo good UGH...really ya stupid toe nail...