Thursday, October 27, 2011

leaving on a jet plane!


I do know when I'll be back again! :D
Walking the Tamapa 3 day to fight like a girl...and put an END to cancer once and for all. Imagine life without cancer, we would walk just for the sake of walkin'.
My Pink Angel team will be representing BOSTON in the SUNSHINE STATE....how appropriate SUNSHINE STEPHIE in the state she loves the best! :D ok not the best...second best Hawaii takes 1st place. How cool would that be the Maui 3 day....oh baby!
I want to thank from the bottom of my heart the wonderful donors who help make my walk possible. It's because of your donations to the cause that we walk and can fund research for new drugs ect to put an END to this disease. I am PINKED UP to show my passion for the fight. Post some pics IF I get them from teammates LOL ya all know my mo with pics ....someday maybe I will be a pic person! till then wait to be tagged in pics on FB! SO I will be back on the line as I call it after the 3 day. Love and thanks once again to all of you who support this fight....xoxoxoxoox I WALK BECAUSE I MUST!
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2011/General?px=2999947&pg=personal&fr_id=1751
this is my link to donate to the 3 day ....fundraising never ends....untill the cure is found does it end!

0 comments: