Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 years ago...my my what 3 years brings




This is me 3 years ago....Was I happy? Yup....was I ecstatic? Probsly not...Did I love me? Yup....was I in love with me? nope....(the saving grace and really awesome thing was that Michael gave and had unconditional love to me, was in love no matter what size I was...he loved me for me and for that I know we are soul mates, best friends, lovers, and connected by some higher power) Did I keep busy and was active...YUP....Did I get my burn on ....? NOPE! DO I NOW? HELL TO THE YA! I SOOO DOOO DO DO! am I IN LOVE AND AS HAPPY A ALL HECK! YA BABY! I can say that this date 3 years ago as well as April 30th 08 are like a rebirth to me. On April 30th went to the first appmnt. with the nutritionist and MADE A PACT I WILL DO THIS...so from 4/30 to 9/29...9/30 I lost 40 lbs...ate better exercised did it all right...so from 340lns to 300 lbs there was still MORE to loose...taking on task and staying on task from 9/29/08 to NOW 9/29/11 I can say I am down 185LBS...I LOST a freaking grown man! loosin 185lns and being a normal 155 to me is like SUNSHINE IN A RAINSTORM! The feeling is over the top. This day makes me reflect and see how fah I have come and how I WILL STAY THE NEW REBORN ME FOR A LONG LONG TIME> I didn't do it alone that is for sure..I have so many to thank...I feel like I am on stage with an OSCAR lol lol the Oscar of life, a healthy happy new me life. The past month I have been exercising with a couple of women/exercising them to educated and help them get on a healthy track and it has made me happy and so useful in my own self, I have decided to go and get my certificate to be legit. Having a handful of people help lead me in that direction is great. I have gotten to see several avenues I can take and will soon make the choice of HOW I will go about this new endeavor. If you know me well enough I do not say stuff and then have no follow through. If I state something I DO! even at a larger weight I DO...I have always had the notion...don't state something if you are not gonna do it or follow through with it. SO I state right now that this is a route that I am looking into and will DO, it is a matter of making the right choice of road to take that makes most sense for me at this stage of the game. I am in this to WIN this....Hell I won .....what the heck...I AM WINNING! and I don't say that like the crazy Charlie S did I say that with total clarity! I AM PUMPED ...pumped to wake up every morn and BE ME! DO DO DO DO DO !!!!!!!!!!!! DOn't stop...DO! Love u! xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comments:

Mcseknitter said...

You Go GIRL!!!! You are the best!!!