Sunday, September 04, 2011

this and that!


A little of this and that was what I had when I got home from canning for a cause. A little salad a little cheese, some garden fresh tomatoes (DELISH I MIGHT ADD) sliced cukes....garden also....then I felt like after I needed to pick from not really eating today. I picked at some grapes, then at strawberries.granola..a few raisins, carrot sticks, a prune and dark chocolate....I felt like a grazer! at least it was good foods! Bailey was so excited when he got home to see his mama. :D love the pup reaction....Yesterday was more busy canning than today...every $ counts so it is worth all the time and effort b/c the $ helps fund much needed research towards drugs for finding a cure.
Get to make some bears and smiles tomorrow at the bear barn :D

0 comments: