Thursday, September 08, 2011

things ya miss.....keepin busy!


Let me start out with...Ryan has ALWAYS like his mama been a morning person. He hits the ground runnin' when he wakes...wakes up with a pleasant attitude and has an extremely organized way to the start of his day. This mama likes that. In the morning also a lot like me he talks and talks...LOL know "I" know how it feels! lol lol He makes funnies and it puts a smile :D on my face with a lil of an eye roll too. That kid! So the thing I must say I do not miss about the mornings is Sir Grumps a lot coming out of his room with grumbles coming from his expression. LMAO! I miss his face, I miss seeing him everyday but he is a semi-bear. I know there is worse...some people are just plain old grumps...he is a semi-grump until he takes a shower. Michael not on Ry and my level of excellence of peppiness but still has a semi-good attitude when he wakes. I so wonder how Jessie, Stephen's friend for HS and now WIT roommate wakes. LOL If it is like Ry then S will just not be to fond a that! He would make his way to get some juice in the am and say to Ry FREAK! just b/c he was happy in the am. I can tell Ry misses that attention from his big bro despite it being negative attention. It was a morning routine that is just how it went! He would look at Bailey and mumble and then head to his room. I so miss the mornings with all 4 of us, 5 if ya count Bailey. I miss Stephen's wit at dinner time...oh how ironic he is going to WIT! hahahaha now that was wit witout intention~ lol....We text and talk every so often and when we chat for a lil bit I tell him just how much BAILEY misses him! I am gonna take B to his dorm room for a visit and he says "HELL NO!" I ask Ry have u talked with your bro at all? He says no...then he tells me something and I say you haven't talked to him how do you know this? He will say text and computer...SO literal this generation with the talking. I swear fone talkin these days really doesn't exist! It is all about the texting and IM'in on the comp! I always seem to keep busy but these days I have been makin it a point to be way more busy to fill in the time. I must say ....less laundry, less food when shopping, less dishes, less keeping the outside light on for him to come home is getting tolerable. WOW I was on the phone with my friend Teresa when I was food shopping and said I can not believe just how much less food I am getting since he is at school. I still went to the areas of the things I get for only S and I had to not get them. That was a bit weird..even things that I would have if Ashley was over here. Nope not getting those thing either. I got a text from her yesterday out of the blue and we were cracking up about her teacher and the teachers husband who mind you was MY EX HS BF! Unlike when S was away working in NH in Moultonborough she did not whine about how she misses him and blah blah blah LMAO! It was a fun upbeat text fest and it made me miss her being here ALL THE TIME a lil bit. So as I go off to ~KEEP BUSY~ I think of how differnt the am would of been with S here. I must say I miss him and Ry leaving for school and Michael and I having start our day time alone time! ut hey in a few years I will be crying more tears that my youngest baby is off and we will have so much alone time we may not know what to do with all of it! Maybe take up a hobby of extreme exercise blast the fat body sculpting HHAHHAHAHAHA hhhhhh aaaaaaa...or just up and move to HAWAII! yay baby HAWAII! xoxoxo Have a great day and SUnshine Stephie says//////the rays of sun come from with in...let your sun shine bright!

0 comments: