Saturday, September 03, 2011

Stories of inspiration and Hope!!!!!


Collecting today for a cause went very well. The stories we got to hear were so nice and hopeful. Don't get me wrong we heard some sad ones to and said with heavy hearts THAT IS WHY WE WALK AND FIGHT FOR A CURE! The last time Michael and I canned together on a median at a traffic light in Salem near SSC now SSU! He in his pink construction hard hat and vest (courtesy of Josie and Gene)and I in my HOPE attire. We did not get to converse with the traffic that came and went in seconds but today Caitlin and I had the pleasure to chat it up with people who felt the need to share and thank us for what we do. We so o not do it by any means for the thanks we do it because WE NEED TO FIND A CURE FOR ALL CANCERS! Money and research has come a long long way but we need to go so far to the point of a wall and that wall that we hit is A CURE! Seeing that in my lifetime will be miraculous! A GOAL of sorts for many I know and love. We did very well for the day and will be back there tomorrow...:D Funny I never knew the NH liquor stores sold only wine and hard stuff, no beer...I bet if they sold the beer we would of had a TON of foot traffic not that it wasn't steady. So off to get some zzz's to replenish my energy to be Sunshine Stephie and flash the pearly whites with a great BIG smile...I swear a smile may just make ones day...:D Smile because you never know what someone may be going through and that one lil smile may just help make them a little less put off...AND you're never fully dressed without a smile...in the words of ANNIE! :D ya don't wanna go out there half nakie now do ya?????

0 comments: