Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TODAY Show

While getting dressed this morn I saw a segment on the TODAY Show how siblings, long lost reunited with eachother. Some did not even know of eachother. It makes me ponder while I go about my days of all these 38 years what MY Siblings are doing day to day. My boilogical DNA of the male side met with me for about 15 mins of my life formally and that went to crap fast since I was basiclly asked the question "what would it take (money, how much) to make you stay quiet so you don't "hurt" my kids" Well aint that special....I guess YOUR KIDS feelings were much more importnat than my feelings are and money may keep me shut. WELL I was never THAT person. It is funny when I talk to Michael about it then and now I saw in a funny ironic way ...SHOULD OF JUST TOOK A STACK O CASH and kicked it to em....Well like I said never was that person. Don;t think CASH will pay me off. I would rather be poor in a guttah than take mercy money to be paid off to MAKE IT GO AWAY! I MADE something of me money free of it being handed to me and I AM PROUD as all HELL of the person I AM TODAY! I do however think it to be wrong and a disadvantage that there are two humans out there that may/may not know of me and I of them. I know of them they exsist but know not much about them. Seeing the segmnt. on the show made emotions/feelings/questions pop up about these 2 said people. I live well and go about my days without knowing but it would be nice to know. It could/could not add a differnt dinamic to me. So life goes on with or wothout you....cleshe t osay the least.

0 comments: