Sunday, September 13, 2009

Memory Walk


It was great to see the support out there today for this aweful disease. It was a walk in the rain but no worries a lil rain won't hurt anyone. Micheals Nana Martha had it and now Nana T has progressed with it and I hold this cause near and dear to my heart. I like the saying find the cause, find the cure. Really it is an obscure disease that attacks the brain in a way that it is like being in another time and place. I hope that the future holds answers and this is why we walk and raise money with awareness. New Hampshire was THE PLACE to be to really see and honor those who live with it and the families who have to see their loved ones suffer. Please keep in your hearts and prayers the loved ones...Luv u more than u will know my awesome Nana T.

0 comments: