Friday, September 04, 2009

I'm dreaming of another get a way with you.....


So our NYC/LI trip was awesome back in Aug. and we so keep saying can;t wait to go away with each other again. We have the perfect opportunity, NY again...not the city...Buffalo....I will be walking the Obesity Awareness Walk in October in NY and we are making a weekend alone of it. Michael will also be walking. There is a Boston one but that same weekend I have the Leannes Dream Walk and will be walking that one with MIL in memory of Leanne for her charity. I HAVE to walk the Obesity one to be apart and raise awareness of better health through eating better and exercising the body, mind and spirit. I started my journey to better health on April 29, 08 and will always continue to stay on track and make the best health choices I can for better health. I am passionate about this and will drive 3 hours to participate in something I care deeply about. I did this for health reasons and not vanity and want it known that others can get on a more healthy track for living and moving to the level of movement that a person is at at the weight they are at. Little by little more movement comes with less weight to carry around. I am down 175 lbs and may loose 10 more. My programs nutritionist, doctor and myself are working on seeing how my body adjusts to the weight it is now at...To them I AM AT GOAL! I remember when I had sooo much to loose and now it is like I am THERE> It is what I do with it that matters. I am toning and that may lead to more lbs of muscle mass and I am fine with that, it is not about the number on the scale but about how healthy I feel and the ability to move and be active. If my last ten comes off great. If they never come off so be it b/c I know that my body has never seen what it is at now in at least 27 years. So back to our get away. So lookin forward to another fun filled time with just me and my luv. I swear it feels like we are newlyweds still. To be luved is devine. He stood by me through thick and thin...literaly. lol and I feel great to have that special bond with my best friend/lover/husband who I can share these times with and grow old together as we watch our offspring go into pre adulthood. It is sooo nice having US time. xoxoxoxo

1 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

yeah great expression..if only u knew where his hand was lol lol