Thursday, September 17, 2009

wanna wear this dress again



I LOVE LOVE LOVED wearing this dress...luved how I felt and looked...Well Stephens Confirmation is coming in early Oct. and I want to wear this but seems not fall enough. I have another really nice dress that we got for the wedding b/c it was so reasonable. Michael LOVEd that one so I may wear that to the Confirmation. Also I am the Godmohter/Sponcer to a gal I babysat years back. Was honored that she thinks that highly of me to be her sponser and also thinks that my faith helps with making her decision. A dark brown with beads is th eother dress and calf lenght so I think it will be more fall like. I will also have a scarf/see through shall off white to wear since it is OCT. So the other thing is sandles, the shoes we got were so awesome and can I really pull of the dress sandl. in Oct. We will c...Stacy!! Clinton....help

5 comments:

Norma said...

Can't you just get some nice little SHRUG to put over it??? You know, a SHRUG? The color is beautiful for fall and you could completely transform the look by losing the short sleeve jacket and wearing a knit SHRUG. Think about it. A SHRUG is versatile and you could wear the SHRUG again for other occasions...a chilly movie theater, for instance. Consider the SHRUG.

Stephie Says..... said...

U like that word SHRUG lol lol
Yes I so was thinking to loose the summer like jacket and get an off white shrug. I do not want to wear leg wear so I am gonna keep the sandles....with hopes that next Thursday..or Oct 8 is warm like it has been. I can hope can't I? Gonna look in kittery at the SHRUG store. lol

Norma said...

For Christmas I am giving you a gift card to SHRUGS-R-US. It can also be used to shop online at www.shrugsrus.com

Norma said...

You know what's also a great way to accessorize for fall, is a WRAP. Like a woolen WRAP, maybe in a lovely plaid pattern, with fringe, that is then BELTED. A WRAP is a great alternative to a SHRUG.

Stephie Says..... said...

lol