Tuesday, April 28, 2009

off to my one year vist, shy of one day...but whos counting!





Day 364...wow who would of thunk...lol it will be one year tomorrow when I made a vow
to walk a different path to better health. It is a commitment I make everyday not just during weight reduction. I will live my "lifetime" of wellness for a lifetime. My new journey is like a rebirth. I am living life and eating to nourish my body, I do not eat to fill anything but the hunger of my psychical. I am no longer a practicing food addict. It is some what like a drunk who can not get through life without a drink or many drinks. They can love without booze but food we need food to live. It is what and how you consume that food that makes you no longer dependent like a junkie. I am no longer that food junkie and I scream it to the world...I am not a closet eater nor will I eat for comfort of masking or hiding feelings. I've come a lonnnggg way baby! I eat to live not live to eat.
I am sure at my visit today I will get praises from all departments but it is so not about the validation of others it is from my own heart and appreciation of how I live that makes me go on and strive to always be a healthy me! 4-29-08 is a new "anniversary" date in my book and in my heart. I look forward to report 15 years from now, 20 even 25 that very anniversary with pride and sustained health and journey of success. I WILL DO THIS< I did do this and will continue. If I can do it any person with the right mind set and WANT/DESIRE can. I tried in '01 and lost 80lbs but did not have the proper tools for success or the positive mind set for long term goal. NOW I DO! I can't thanks the folks at NSMC cardiovascular heart and wellness enough for those tools, support and love for their jobs. It is more than a job to them it is to help change and make healthy the lives of their patience. I LOVE U NSMC.....Malinda, Maureen, Jo-Ann esply., Dr. whats your name lol so hard to spell and pronounce "K" lol lol Dr. B.. and BC/BS for approving this costly but well worth it for my health and longevity program. From the bottom of my now extreamly healthy heart I am thankful!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Awesome Post! I'll say it again, you're so inspiring!
I love you and am very very proud of all you have done for yourself!
Let's go to Sol Bean Cafe, see cutes Curly and celebrate! Let's go girl!!!
xoxo