Thursday, April 16, 2009

I need a hit...lol

Two days without Wheatgrass...I NEED A HIT! DO I sound like an addict. Well I AM...And proud of it. Yes my dear 22 year old owner/pal with the natural currly hair that girls would die to have said he gave his supplier a piece of his mind this morn. LOL Last time he was out I got a free shot the next day . We will se eif my back and forth 2x's renders a free hit! lol. He too is feeling the need b/c he said he takes 3 a day. He is an earthy crunchy guy who goes to Salem State p/t AND owns Souls Bean. Kudos to you Chris. And Lucy his side kick is a doll. She agrees with my holding of the nose to gulp it. I gave her the idea and we did a hit together. For now I wait, he said by 3 today it should be in. Call first. I said I would be there when I get Ry at Masco at 3 b/c he is staying after for some Spanish help. HOLA! His dealer better come through...LOL LOL Dawns right if I grew it myself and had my own extractor I would not be in withdrawals. This sooo sounds funny does it not...so for now I just eat my Soy pita with spianch and red pepper.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah I got my hit..lol two shots for the price of one....he takes care of me..lol I was trying to get this 20 something kid in front of me to do a shot but he was a woosie lol

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Who is his supplier? I wonder if it's Life Force Growers in Waltham. If not, it might be a good back up source. The guy's name is Randy Jacobs and I can get the scoop for you for him if he wants... but seriously, he doesn't grow his own? I'm thinking of starting my own little retail outlet down here on the South Shore.

Stephie Says..... said...

OPPSSSS NICK!