Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday Update

Not much to report,well maybe there is..lol I usually work Mondays but had to have June take my hours b/c she needed days off during Holy Week. SO I am "On CALL" chances are slim I will be needed. Just did a 3 mile walk and tone vid. with 5 lb weights and 3 lb ankle things.Just waiting for the Comcast man or woman to come and look at the dvr box thing b/c the bad weather Fri. night made it nuts. Had left over concoction from this weekends Acai' "soup" making for breakfast. Michael consumed only half of the stuff I made him, atleast he ate half of the "good" stuff and a half of a bagel. Last night I had a bad reaction to beans which I never do but I think b/c the beans had a sauce that did it. Was in ab pain like labor. UGh....got over that and fell to sleep early. Lookin forward t othe Hills tonight! LOL I AM! Have to take S to golf at 220 and Ry to Lax 3pm then p/u both then dinner then Confmtn. Pre class. A long day. Lookin forward to an outdoor walk with Jane today after Comcast leaves before the rain hits to go by Soul Bean and get a "shot" lol of wheat grass.
Had a blast hostin Julies party Sat. night. He friends/classmates that are all inthe MASTERS program and are about to gradute WHOOT WHOOT Julie I give her tons of credit getting her MASTERS in OT. It was a loooong gruling program that should have some kind of medical degree in it b/c it was like med school practcly. Well these 15 people in the grad program came over after the conferance they held for OT people in the State of MASS...Hugh indertaking, I di dmy Stephie magic of cooking and making it look like Bree Vandacamp was in the house lol with the help of Cassie of course. So I tried to get them on the Wheat Grass wagon..lol One gal Curly D said she is into cleansing ect so she was more than willing to seek out the WG. Yeah Curly D. I love and have a new BFF lol Patty. We are like two peas in a pod....So back to the party....Patty got all of them Salem State Shot glasses for favors. lol One of the "GRADS" said oh where did you get these...I was like ok I may not have my MASTERS but I really can figure that one out..lol I said I think she got them at the BU book store...lol LOL LOL LOL That was a "STEPHIE" for sure. They were like she is a funny one. So as you know I am NOT a drinker by no means and never drink and did not that night as all other nights, never was one for peer presure lol So the only guy in the program who is never one to be upped with come backs so his wife stated. Said oh come on one just one shot with us we are toasting to your awesome cookin I said in the most serious voice/face no sorry I am a recovering alcholic of 5 years now and if I fall off the wagon now my mentor will be so dissapointed she is up stairs Julies mother and that will not be good. So he felt soooo bad and was like dude I am so sorry. He then says (I still have a serious face) how about a shot of cranberry juive I said once again and ta boot I am a diabetic...lol Then again this half trashed Phil was like dude I am so sorry that u have all these things against u. Good for u for being so displined. SO then I let out this hugh laugh and Julie was lookin all confused like huh and the wife of Phil was like ILOVE IT u so got him...He felt so bad for me and then was like ur good ur like the girl version of me and my sassieness. LOL LOL I was a funny one and that was a classic "Stephie" So I left after cleanin up best I could, they stayed longer but I was tired so I went home to see quiet M lol He was asked to come but declined. It waould of been funny to be a fly on the wall it was a hoot. Fun time. They weer like between u n Phil we would of reaked havic in the program lol lol lol Yeah Sunday was a good day I Love Sundays always have always will. The Pearys are great people had some laughs with them. Good times good times. Took a long walk in the awesome weather yesterday at the park. I guess that is the weekend in a nit shell. Have a great week.

2 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

once again nit...I soo mean nut..lol

Dawn said...

Sundays are a good thing, with that, I agree! Sorry about the bean pain, but glad you are feeling better. You sound like a busy gal. Hope you are having a nice day. :)