Saturday, April 25, 2009

4-26-92 the day we said "I DO"


17 years since that day and I still feel like a young bride. In love with my sweetie. A lot has happen in 17 years but it feels like yesterday and it also feels like a blink of an eye for those years gone by. Our two sons have grown so quickly and havin had them young I feel like i grew up with them in a scence. I weigh so much less today than I did 17 years ago, I find that mind blowing. Most gals say if I could only fit into my wedding dress again...well no thanks here..lol I would get a new one, not that I did't like my dress from the 90's but shape wise and size wise it would so be differnt. We can still look in eachothers eyes and melt eachothers hearts and for that we are blessed. Luv u sweetie..xooxoxoxo Love your Jelly Bean

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Anniverse, to You and Know Fear!
What love you have together, that's so ni...
All the best to you, always.