Thursday, April 09, 2009

2 signs my car should sport



It is illegal to have a student driver sign on your vehicle if you are not an official driving school. Learned that info at the 2 hour class for parents. Though it would be cool to have that on when a new learning teen is int he car. I must say though he drives really really well. We had to work on taking turns onto streets at a slower speed b/c the first few times it felt like we were gonna two wheel it. We were told by Mario the driving school owner with the best Italian accent lol that when he took him for his first lesson he was really a confident driver. He does not get nervous well maybe when I over react lol no not me....I have been really so much better. He has his second road lesson on Monday at night. I had him drive at night in the rain mind you. He was fine but I wasn't lol ....So goes the riding places with me in the passenger seat.....thats just weird still....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad to hear he is doing so well... but I can imagine, it must be hard to get used to!

Stephie Says..... said...

It was hard to get used to but I am coming around b/c I have no choice but too..lol