Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whats up doc?



Had a visit to my PCP yesterday. She has not seen me for a while and I shocked her that I am 12 lbs away from being down 100lbs.....She was so funny, she pretended to not know me. I got that at the Christmas concert on Sunday from someone I said hello too. She was so proud and glad that I am doing so well. She did however comment about my boobs...yes I said BOOBS....what could she have said...well while doing the breast exam that I so hate but so approve of (early detection is needed if something was wrong) she comments..."OH"....so now my heart sinks I think she found something...NO she was like wow u were really large before and you DID loose a lot of weight in your chest. Maybe when you are at your goal you can think of the operation for skin removal. OH NO I CAN'T! lol I could not even watch Discovery network documentary about it you think I am gonna have IT! NOT! I am NOT vain like that I can live with it. Unless it was medically needed NO WAY NO HOW! I am just glad to be the picture of health and have stamina to exercise and sustain long term movement. I love the 1 mile and two mile tone and walk vids that I picked up at Borders. I do one after the other to do 3 miles with weights...Tone and Burn. I feel great and always want to move not just sit on the sofa at night.Even when watching our shows I am on the floor strechin or doing something. These days I have to b/c I am sooo COLD all the time. I really never was cold. I would sweat even if someone was cold. Now my teeth chatter. lol I just tought I would share. This week I dropped 5.5 lbs I worked hard for that. Last week it was only like 1.2 so at Heart and Wellness they said it all comes off eventully so don't fret it WILL happen when u keep it up. OH and I WILL be keepin it up....I will be so sad to leave H and W when my weeks are up but till then I will work my tail off there and here. Have a great day. Off to have some whey pwder in my yogrt. with fresh blackberries...yum

BTW I have to mention ....Dr. Agnes is and was my biggest modivator in this weight loss journey. It is when I switched to her from a really crapy doctor in my mind and experience (M still goes to him..yuck...Dr A never even called M when he had his Kidney stones to see how he was....Dr Agnes called me to ask how M was. Why b/c I was at her office in the summer when it happen and he was at he hospital and SHE was concerned about US not HIS PCP, how awesome is she) B/c of Dr Agnes I woke up and smelt the tulip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG almost 100 lbs. That is fantastic! You will have to send me a picture. Now you can go to our reunions. LOL. Love Michelle

Stephie Says..... said...

u can come too......