Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lunch with my gals...minus Katie ; (



We so missed you Katie. We WILL be doing this again soon. Had lots of laughs and good times as always with my Jenny and Kristen. I swear you could be in a dark room with no seats empty and still have a blast with those two...Really!
Had a beauts time at an amazing store....lol and the lunch at Teresas Italian Resturante was top rate...Gotta love the family owned places huh...Hey where is the pic at the tall tree there? That was good one.....I took these from Kristen not my pics I am a pic stealer...lol Gals we will be going back there and to the STORE too...lol With Katie of course.....Hey the gift swap was not hte same without her but still a laugh and a half...xoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You look GREAT in that picture!! Ahh my skinny Stephie what am I gonna do with you!

I had a dream I worked at Build-A-Bear again and everything was different and some woman payed me using sticks of gum! Oh boy.

Teresa's is sooo yummy! I didn't love the menu, so not what I like to eat. But I had some stuffed shells that were awesome.

Stephie Says..... said...

T/U Michelle.....thats funny paid with gum sticks....I hope it was the good gum. lol

I had caprase salad...tomat. w/ mortz cheese...I was being good...lol and they had what looked to be like the best chicken parm ever. I do agree they dont have a hugh selection but they do make good stuff for what they have.
Wish u were back at BAB....miss u lots...I tought I saw Paula ur mom today but it was not her. I got excited for a min,...lol

Dawn said...

Looks like a fun time! And, Stephanie, you look fantastic!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

t/u ; )

Katie said...

i missed you guys!
wish i could've been there
looks like it was a smashing success!

Katie said...

thank you for the delicious fudge by the way!
what a nice and tasty surprise!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

u r so welcome...I am glad you liked it..I call it yum yum fudge...lol lol b/c it is yum yum...
SO funny I was lookin and lookin for like 45 mins for you car to go by. And Kristen never told me till she got here..lol SO I wated cars from my front stoop..lol lol