Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A matchy matchy Thanksgiving....lol


To match or not to matc that is the question....On Thanksgiving Day we so did match. Was it planned...who knows...lol but I love his shirt and I by chance got a new sweater that fits that happen to be the color of his. A month later the sweater is too big already. Down 11 lbs from then. Well it could be more, I will go totday and know. I stated I wanted to be down 100lbs by Christmas Day and was not going to frete or obbsess and I have been trying not too. As of Sunday I was 4 lbs away from making that goal. who knows. I am just proud and grateful to be healthy. I have been beating my mile time on the treadmill. I went from walkin a 20 min mile to under 14:20.Every time I do it I try to shave off more and more time. I plan on doint the Susan G Koman 3 day in 2009. I was told by Tom he would do it with me. 20 miles a day for 3 days in May. So I may be lookin for support come April to donate to a really good cause. It is pretty early in the am...have too many lists to make and could not sleep. I do need to go back to bed and clear my head....

4 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

Thanks Vanessa for the pic

Michelle said...

I am so proud you have reached your goal. You really are an inspiration!

I was debating whether or not to ask you how you've done it. Whatever you're doing you are having great success and I would like to know the steps you have been taking.

The picture is so cute of you two!

Jennifer said...

niceeeeeeeee pic...i like...you are both so cute...u look like squash, lmao.....j/k...u look so good..i am so proud of you, xoxox

Kristin said...

what a cutes picture!