Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear letters.....


I got this idea from Pam http://www.pamela-anne.blogspot.com/ to do the Dear letters... here goes......

Dear McDonald's Fast Food joint or any other fast food joint out there,
I am writing to let you know I was a patron in the past but will not longer be. Come to think of it I have not been to any of your places since April 29, 2008. I no longer have a need for your crap food. I will not even be taking my children to your place. In the past we did get take out about 2-3 times a month in the past due to hectic schedules or convience. What were we thinking? We put that high fat crap in our systems and paid money for the stuff you call food. The food you serve clogs the arteries and puts nothing of nutritional value in our "tanks". Your greasy fries cause the skin to age and your substandard beef should not really be called meat. I wish your company no ill will but want you to be aware you are really doing this world a disservice. I hope you sleep well at night and good luck with all the new and exciting "healthy" items on your menu.
Sincerely, a rehabilitated customer

PS those nuggets can NOT really be all chicken they look like crap...My 100% white meat chicken does not look like that....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. thats a good one!!

Dear fast food joint,
I cannot help myself, your welcoming lights and memories of salty flavors are all I can think about. Is there a purpose for your existance other than to taunt me knowing that I lack the self control to just say away! I cannot eat your food, my health at only 25 years of age is slowly declining... yet i return to you.. day after day after day only to repete the disgust with myself and nausea at the very thought of what i just put into my body each day. I wish you could dissapear, or better yet, start making me some healthy home cooked meals!!!


thats mine! I wish i had your self control you are my idol for 2009!!! I can hear the gym calling my name now!!

Stephie Says..... said...

I like that one .....whre can we send these lol
U n me baby again at the PF burnin those cals....we will burn them 2gether...yeah