Friday, October 12, 2007

Sox vs Indians


GO SOX!
Even I may watch or listen in tonight.
Michael was put in a lottery for game tiks tonight but did not win. We were kind of glad b/c there would only be 2 and how do you choose one of the boys. Stephen told Ry that he could go, he is so sweet. I was glad we did not have to disappoint one of them. Jokingly I said they could go together without dad. Yeah like I would LET them in Fenway mess without a parent....NOT! lol SO buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.......so I can watch the game...........All the way baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We WON! ......10-3/////Yeah....

Anonymous said...

I hear the boys from the tv room and it does not sound good right now.....COME ON GUYS>>>U CAN DO IT!

Anonymous said...

Of all players to make the sers. tied. TROT NOXON.......That is a slap in the face......

Drew said...

1 game to 1...Sox are a lock to win. Go Tim Wakefield!!!

Anonymous said...

I can only hope.......hope hope hope....hehehehhe
Now the Pats vs Cowboys in the backround....I can't get away from sports this weekend...lol
The SOx went until 100am no we were not up...Had to drive Stephen to work at 500am so got to look at the score on NECN before we left fo rthe drive....GO PATS! GO SOX>..Really Boston Fans are on fire....hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Have to DVR Little People Big World and Jon and Kate plus eight b/c of the sox game........
Lets see if DM can throw well tonight......

Anonymous said...

AH BOYS UR BREAKIN OUR HEARTS>>>